Gap Wireless and Wirewerks are pleased to present a 1-Day Fiber Structured Cabling Certification Course in Mississauga, ON, Canada on January 11th and January 12th, 2022.
Who should attend our training?
Installation Technicians, Project Managers, Engineers/Designers of structured cabling systems, and Wirewerks Certified Installers.
Why you should attend:
WTC102 is an entry level course for installation technicians who wish to learn the basic concepts of optical fiber structured cabling systems, and learn or improve their skills in terminating optical fiber cables and connectors in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
- Obtain 6 BICSI Continuing Education Credits (CECs) upon successful completion of this course
- Develop a broad understanding of optical fiber networking fundamentals and Wirewerks’ fiber cabling systems
- Develop your craft skills with 60%+ hands-on exercises
- Learn standards-based, industry best-practices termination techniques for Wirewerks fiber connectors and components
- Learn Wirewerks’ recommendations for standards-compliant, performance-optimized, cost-effect copper structured cabling systems
COST: $350 CDN per person *Morning refreshments, lunch and snacks included.
Register Today – Space is limited