Consultix Neuron DAS Continuity Monitoring
Network availability & Reliability are main targets for every DAS operator or owner. And both targets cannot be fulfilled without timely insights about the DAS infrastructure. The DASwizard system is Consultix DAS monitoring system which is engineered to promptly report RF defects along the DAS infrastructure and to significantly reduce troubleshooting effort and costs.
Extending the options of DASwizard monitoring nodes, the Neuron tag is designed to cover those scenarios where the detection mechanism of the DASwizard probe is not relevant.
The tiny battery-operated device is directly mounted on each DAS antenna to periodically transmit a keep-alive signal backward along the DAS path down to the equipment room where the Neuron gateway is located to report all probe alarms to the SpectraQual server.
The Keep-alive signal which is transmitted over the unlicensed band (900-915 MHz) verifies the infrastructure continuity regardless of the carried technology or operational bands.
- Non-intrusive probes (generic for any DAS infrastructure)
- Economical monitoring of DAS sites
- No band limitations (as long as the path elements pass 900 MHz signals)
- Extended range between the gateway and probes
- Supported by SpectraQual server with web-based UI for system operation, configuration, data insights.