ThinkRF D4000 RF Downconverter / Tuner
Small, powerful and cost-effective downconverter / tuner for the Next Generation RF Environment
Downconverters are one of the most economical and cost-effective methods for increasing the frequency performance of RF signal analysis systems. In the new world of 5G networks, a downconverter can reduce time to market and costs for mobile operators and system integrators.
The ThinkRF series of RF downconverters / tuners are designed for maximum performance and interoperability. The D4000 RF Downconverter / Tuner enables translation of RF signals in the frequency range of 24-40 GHz with up to 500 MHz of real-time bandwidth (RTBW), to capture mm-wave 5G signals.
Advantages of D4000 Downconverters/Tuners
- Wideband: Up to 500 MHz of analog bandwidth
- Frequency: From 24 to 40 GHz which covers the entire mm-wave frequency range for 5G FR2.
- Pre-select filtering: Sophisticated RF filter technology that eliminates out-of-band signals and enables spurious mitigation. Without filtering these can result in interference within the analysis bands.
- Single IF output: Easy integration with spectrum analyzers or receivers.
- Built-in local oscillators: Eliminates the need for external synthesizers.
- Extensible: Can be extended to cover lower 5G FR1 bands using other complementary ThinkRF receiver products.
In addition to their exceptional performance in frequency range, the D4000 has several other differentiators that makes it an ideal component for 5G signal monitoring.