Gap Wireless is proud to announce that we have added Fluke Network as a vendor partner.
For 25 years, Fluke Networks has been the trusted worldwide leader in Certification, Troubleshooting and Installation tools for Datacom Contractors, Datacenter/Network Professionals, and Communications Service Technicians who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to restoring telephone service after a disaster, Fluke’s combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently.
Featured Products: DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series Copper Cable Certifiers
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
Accelerates every step of the copper certification process with Fluke Networks DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series Copper Cable Certifiers
• Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
• Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
• ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
• Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
• Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
• Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
• Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
• Copper cable certifiers endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
• Built in Alien Crosstalk testing
• Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software
Popular DSX CableAnalyzer™ Models
Includes 1 Versiv Mainframe & Remote, (2) DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer Modules, Set of Cat 6A/Class EA Permanent Link Adapters, Set of Cat 6A/Class EA Channel Adapters, (2) Headsets, (2) HandStrap, (2) Shoulder Straps, Carry Case, USB Interface Cable, (2) AC Chargers, (2) Universal Couplers, Integrated Wi-Fi, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide, and 3 Yr Gold Support.
Includes 1 Versiv Mainframe & Remote, (2) DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer Modules, Set of Cat 8/Class I Permanent Link Adapters, Set of Cat 8/Class I Channel Adapters, (2) Headsets, (2) HandStrap, (2) Shoulder Straps, Carry Case, USB Interface Cable, (2) AC Chargers, (2) Universal Couplers, (2) AxTalk Terminators, Integrated Wi-Fi, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide, and 3 Yr Gold Support.