GAP WIRELESS JOB POSTING
|Position: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ISR)|
|Post Date||Jan 14th, 2020|
|Reports to||Inside Sales Manager|
The Inside Sales Representative supports sales growth and increasing company profits by providing sales and service support in assigned customers and developing new customers. The ISR will increase profitability by working with sales on quotes and orders by considering competitive landscape, leveraging our inventory position and buying strength to meet corporate and customer expectations.
- Works with Account Managers as a team on assigned customers
- Completing Quotes
- Out-bound calling
- Selling & hitting sales quota
- Customer service
- Selling associative products
- Sales lead follow-up
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Works closely with Account Managers and sales support to provide customers with timely and accurate response to quote requests for pricing, delivery, and order status information.
- Develops understanding and working knowledge of our SAP computer system as it pertains to the sales functions for quoting, order entry, account management and customer satisfaction.
- Understands the functions of contracts and impact on orders within our SAP operating system. Focus on developing contract knowledge for Awards, Blankets, Bonds, Ship & Debit, DR.
- Understands our warehouse schedule, capabilities and functions to support customer orders for excellent service and satisfaction.
- Actively performs out-bound telemarketing and proactive selling activities with their assigned and new customers in the territory.
- Understands and executes our strategy of selling more lines (manufacturers) and their commodities to assigned customers
- Develops customer/product knowledge through ongoing training via in-house programs, seminars, customer interface, vendor training, etc.
- Works with sales and management personnel to identify and develop services and growth strategies to support new and/or existing sales opportunities.
- Achieves target profit margins as established by management.
- Meets and/or exceeds mutually agreed upon sales quota and objectives.
- Presents a professional image at all times to associates, customers and manufacturer partners.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent Sales, Marketing or Business, from an accredited college or university.
- Professional experience in electronic distribution sales helpful.
Good understanding of Inside Sales role within electrical and electronics distribution industries. This includes telephone and internet/email communication knowledge along with the related selling, administrative and technical product skills. Possesses proficiency with computer skills, Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs. SAP knowledge is a plus.
Be a motivated person, comfortable in a fast-paced environment with effective listening and negotiating skills. Communicates clearly and effectively orally and in writing; dealing constructively with conflict, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate actions. Possess ability to maintain professional and supportive demeanor while representing company and our suppliers to customers.
To Apply: Email Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com