Today’s oscilloscopes have lots of waveform math and automated measurement capabilities. But sometimes, determining which waveform math function and which measurement to select can be confusing. View these short measurements tips videos to learn how to quickly set up your InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscope to perform advanced measurements.
Keysight recently published seven new InfiniiVision oscilloscope videos that will provide your customers with quick tips on how to perform common oscilloscope measurements including:
•Counter versus Frequency Measurements
•Frequency Shift Settling Time
•Isolating Ghost Signals
•Bode Plots – The old way versus the new way
•Totalize versus Pulse-count Measurements
These videos highlight the advantages of using Infiniivision oscilloscopes for common measurements and reinforce Keysight’s technical expertise and customer support.
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Measurement Tips Videos
- Bode Plots on an Oscilloscope: The Old Way vs. The New Way
- How to Make Gated Measurements with an Oscilloscope
- Frequency Counter vs. Oscilloscope Frequency Measurements
- Frequency Shift Settling Time Measurement on an Oscilloscope
- How to use Trigger Holdoff on an Oscilloscope
- Isolating on “Ghost” Signals on an Oscilloscope
- Totalize vs. Pulse Count Measurements on an Oscilloscope