Infiniium S-Series Oscilloscopes: Available Now
Whether you must debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity, and Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with that in mind.
The S-Series provides a superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high ENOB – giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes incorporate innovative technology designed to deliver superior measurements. Cutting edge hardware and a broad suite of software work together to give you unmatched measurement capability. Our 10-bit ADC and low-noise front-end work together to provide up to 8 GHz of performance with fantastic signal integrity. Improve noise performance even more using high resolution mode, which can achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution.
A vast selection of high-speed digital debug tools gives you the best troubleshooting and design tools available on the market. All of this in an advanced frame with a solid-state drive for fast boot-up, 15” capacitive touch display for ease of use, and a high-powered motherboard for fast processing.
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes feature outstanding signal integrity
- 10-bit ADC up to 8 GHz for additional resolution
- Low-noise front end for precision signal viewing
- Precision BNCs with > 8 GHz bandwidth
- Correction filters ensure flat frequency magnitude and phase response
- Low intrinsic jitter (100 fs (typical) for excellent jitter characterization)
The Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes is the most advanced platform
- Powerful, flexible Infiniium user interface
- Fast data offload (up to 200 MB/s) via USB 3.0
- Capacitive touch screen with multi-touch, easy-grab handles, and re-sizing touch fields
- Intel i5 and 8 GB RAM for fast processing
- Removable solid state drive (SSD) for fast boot-up and increased reliability and security
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes offer the broadest range of capability
- 16 digital channels on MSO models
- Standard feature rich software with > 50 automated measurements, 16 math functions, gating, and spectral viewer
- Expandable with optional software applications and flexible licensing:
- Support for > 100 probes – current and voltage, active and passive, 1 MΩ and 50 Ω inputs