Experience the Convenience of a Power Supply and Electronic Load in the Same Mainframe
Claim a Keysight N6745B with your next purchase of a qualifying N6700 Series mainframe and a new N6791A or N6792A electronic load module. If you are testing a device that converts or stores energy, you will appreciate the convenience of having power supply and load in the same mainframe. Choose from the 100 W, N6791A single-wide or the 200 W, N6792A double-wide electronic load module.
The N6700 Series modular power system offers a choice of a bench friendly N6705C DC power analyzer or an N6702C compact ATE system ready mainframe. Both the N6705C and the N6702C use the same modules. Each module provides an independent output. Select DC power modules based on performance and capability.
- Basic modules provide device protection and four-wire sensing
- Performance modules include autoranging
- Precision modules offer additional accuracy
- Source / measure unit modules characterize IoT battery life
- DC electronic load modules can sink up to 200 W
The N6790 Series DC electronic load modules are the most recent addition. They include all four common load modes as well as dynamic and static tests. Several built-in waveforms simplify transient testing. An advanced measurement system captures measurements at 200 kHz with 16-bits. Simultaneous measurements of current and voltage enable accurate power measurements. Slow sample rate permits noise reduction by averaging multiple readings.
The Keysight N6745B module provides stable output, device protection, and accurate measurements. A single range allows programming voltages from 0 to 60 V with currents from 0 to 1.6 A. Use two-wire local sensing or four-wire remote sensing to improve regulation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promo Start Date: May 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
- Customers must purchase a combination of a new power supply mainframe (N6705C or N6702C) and an electronic load module (N6791A or N6792A) from Gap Wireless during the promotion period to be eligible for the complimentary N6745B.
- Customers must complete the required information on the claim form to be eligible for the promotion.
- Customers can claim the complimentary product up to 90 days after the promo period ends.
- Demo orders and remarketed equipment are not eligible for this promotion.
- Keysight Technologies reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer during the promotional period without any prior notice.