Gap Wireless is excited to announce that we are now the Canadian distributor of MK Test Systems. MK Test Systems is a world-leading manufacturer of automatic electrical testing systems for OEMs and MROs within aerospace, rail and many other industries. They collaborate closely with OEMs in order to develop and build ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) across a wide range of high-performance industries.
MK Test Systems is a synergistic addition to the Gap Wireless growing, value-added Test & Measurement vendor partner portfolio. MK testing equipment is used in manufacturing facilities around the globe, with a growing base of business across the USA and Europe.
“Gap Wireless is proud to distribute and support MK Test Systems electrical test solutions to the aerospace, transportation, defence, and industrial sectors in Canada.” Dino Berardi, Director of Sales, GOV/OEM/EDU Solutions at Gap Wireless.
High Voltage Wire Harness Test Systems
• Automatic high voltage wire harness test systems enable powerful, flexible, simple to use, industry-compliant testing capabilities.
Portable High Voltage Wire Harness Test systems
• All the capability of our automatic wire harness test systems in a lightweight portable format.
BLTU Bond and Loop Resistance Tester
• Portable automatic bond and loop resistance test systems offering dramatic reduction in testing times by guiding the operator through an automatic test sequence.
High Voltage Function Test systems
• Automatic electrical function test systems simplify and automate the function testing of assemblies that contain active components.
BLRT Bond, Loop and Joint Resistance Tester
• Portable automatic bond and loop resistance test systems (with joint resistance diagnostics) offering dramatic reduction in testing times by guiding the operator through an automatic test sequence.
For more information on MK Test Systems in Canada Contact Us