mmWave Wideband FieldFox Handheld Analyzers
The Keysight FieldFox handheld analyzers can withstand your toughest working conditions with a ruggedized yet light weight and portable battery powered design for making measurements for RF devices like cables, antennas, filters, amplifiers, and signal/spectrum analysis. Create your specialized handheld analyzer solution by selecting FieldFox options and features to address cable and antenna test (CAT) spectrum analysis (SA) or vector network analysis (VNA) real time spectrum analyzer and over the air digital demodulation analysis required for your application. The FieldFox analyzers are always ready to make RF measurements, ensuring every operating mode is flexible enough to meet the needs of novices and experts alike.
Why choose FieldFox?
- Ideal 5G deployment and field-testing tool with 100 MHz real-time bandwidth and over-the-air (OTA) measurements
- Ability for 5G, satellite and radar operators to make true RF coverage measurements, up to 54 GHz and beyond, and beamforming verification with phased array antenna support
- Simplified field signal monitoring with wideband capture and recording of fully corrected IQ data
- Highly efficient radar and EW systems diagnostics with spectrum analysis, full 2-port VNA, power meter, pulse and noise figure measurements and results that correlate with high-performance bench top instruments
- Durable handheld analyzers that can withstand your toughest working conditions
Designed for You and the Work You Do Everyday
Carry FieldFox wherever you need to go
- Kit friendly at 7.35 lb. (3.34 kg) for the N991B/3xB and N995xB/6xB
- Large buttons are easy to operate, even when wearing gloves
- Field swappable battery lasts up to 4 hours
- Non-slip rubber grip securely fits in your hands and won’t slide off the hood of your vehicle
- Vertical “portrait” orientation makes it easy to hold and operate at the same time