The Wavemon RF-60 & RF-8 Are 25% Off List Price & Include Free GPS Add-On Until October 31, 2020
The WaveMon RF-60 exposimeter can trigger an E-field overexposure alarm according to the international limits, with a new feature: it now includes the limits not only for workers, but also for the general public in the standards ICNIRP, FCC and EU Directive 2013/35.
The new design of the new WaveMon presents substantial improvements, such as the battery level display with blue LEDs and the increased charging efficiency through the USB port.
The WaveMon software has also been updated. Now, the log charts can be easily copied to the clipboard and the data log can be quickly exported with default file names. Finally, the alarm sensitivity of the WaveMon can be set to 10%, improving on the 25% allowed until now.
Moreover, the WaveMon RF-60 has the same advantages of the rest of the WaveMon family: GPS and altimeter to map the measurements, lightweight, portable, easily wearable on the arm or in the harness, and a huge battery autonomy.
The Main Characteristics of the Wavecontrol Wavemon
- Conforms to international electromagnetic field safety standards
- E-field measurements up to 60 GHz
- Isotropic sensors
- FREE GPS and altimeter (Until October 31, 2020)
- RMS detection
- Weighted response chosen from among ICNIRP, European Directive 2013/35/EU, FCC, Safety Code 6 (2015) and NATO, for direct comparison with the standard limit
- Instantaneous and average values, according to international standards
- High immunity at a 50/60 Hz: 30 kV/m
- User-configurable alarms
- High intensity audible, visible and vibration alarms
- Customisable alarm threshold
- Datalogger to report and record data
- RF absorption to reduce reflections from the user’s body
- USB for PC connection to parameterise and download data
- Small and lightweight
- Powered by 2 standard disposable or rechargeable (via USB port) batteries
- Autonomy over 200 hours