CANSEC 2019 will welcome key military and government decision-makers to experience the latest in tech innovation at Ottawa’s EY Centre on May 29-30. CANSEC is North America’s largest tri-lateral defense event spanning land-based, naval, aerospace, and joint forces, and showcasing solutions from defence and security companies operating in Canada.
The Gap Wireless Booth #607 will feature a line-up of leading-edge vendor partner solutions that meet the needs of government and military communications including:
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Solutions
- DJI Enterprise Matrice 210 RTK drone with XT2 and Z30 cameras – This drone offers rugged design with simple configurability, plus flight safety and data security features. The exceptional capabilities of the XT2 and Z30 cameras make data collection faster and more efficient, reducing risk to personnel and equipment.
- MyDefence WINGMAN and PITBULL with ATAK (Android Tactical Assault Kit) – For soldiers on the ground, the WINGMAN small, wearable drone detector can interface with ATAK for a battlefield overview, while intelligent jamming device PITBULL integrates to provide detection and defeat low, slow, and small (LSS) drones.
Field Deployable Monitoring Solutions
- Keysight FieldFox – As essential products in the Keysight product line-up, FieldFox Handheld RF and Microwave Analyzers provide portable and precise measurements from 4 to 50 Ghz, along with real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) up to 50 Ghz.
- Wavecontrol WaveMon and Wavecontrol SMP2 – The WaveMon personal EMF monitor can always be at the user’s side to prevent overexposure to electromagnetic fields, providing a visual, sound, and vibration warning. The SMP2 field meter provides broadband measurements, frequency spectrum analysis, and static field measurements.
- ThinkRF R5550 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer – This device enables in-depth analysis of complex and wideband waveforms in challenging monitoring environments, providing a complete surveillance picture in varied applications.
Cable and Cable Testing
- Junkosha Cables – Junkosha provides Phase stable Network Analyzer cables, high heat/high durability cables for rugged environments, Space Qualified cables, and highly flexible test cables, all delivering high performance and reliability.
- RFS Cables – The corrugated CELLFLEX® and CELLFLEX® Lite duo are foam dielectric copper or aluminum cables that combine flexibility with high strength and superior electrical performance, with 19 unique CELLFLEX types available, ranging in size from 1/8” to 2-1/4”.
- Softing CableMaster 800 – This professional cable tester is used for testing and troubleshooting network (RJ45) and coaxial cabling in active networks. The device verifies the wire map and determines the cable length and distance to the fault.