- This event has passed.
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2018
June 10 - June 15
Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as numerous social events and networking opportunities. The symposium also hosts a large commercial exhibition.
What’s Happening at IMS 2018?
- IMS Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Competition
- A 5G Summit showcasing next-generation wireless technologies
- An Executive Forum to discuss the latest in 5G and Internet of Things (IoT)
- RF Boot Camp – a three-quarter day course on RF/microwave basics
- IMS Exhibitor Workshops for exhibitors to present the technology behind their products
- Networking Events including Young Professionals and Women in Microwaves events
- Student Design, Student Paper, Industry Paper, and Advanced Practice Paper Competitions
- Project Connect for under-represented minority engineering students, and the PhD Student Initiative for new PhD students
- An exciting STEM program exposing middle school and select high school students, as well as their teachers, to RF/microwave technology
Gap Wireless is a proud exhibitor at IMS 2018 – come visit us at booth #1335!
For more information about the show and to register as an attendee, click here.