Gap Wireless will have a major presence at the 4th annual Structure, Tower and Antenna Council (STAC) Conference and Exhibition being staged at Montreal’s Place Bonaventure April 24th and 25th. Occupying four booths covering 40 square feet of space, Gap Wireless will be showcasing products and solutions from 14 of its industry-leading vendor partners.
STAC, the non-profit Council of the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association, is dedicated to ensuring that communications antennas in Canada are constructed with top consideration for worker safety. The annual STAC Conference and Exhibition serves communication and tower industry professionals, and speakers at STAC’s 2019 event will address key industry topics, with an emphasis on impending 5G technology.
Gap Wireless provides a wide range of leading vendor products supporting antenna installation, maintenance, and worker safety. The Gap Wireless STAC 2019 exhibit, spanning booths 2 through 5, will showcase the following powerful line-up of vendor partners:
- America Ilsintech: supplies products for processing optical fibers including strippers, cleavers, multi-pack, core alignment splicers, Fusion Splice-On Connector, and more.
- Amphenol-Fuyang: one of the top 4 connector manufacturers in the world, and a leading supplier for the telecommunications, cellular, and data exchange markets.
- Bird: a global, innovative supplier of RF products, systems, services, and educational solutions.
- Consultix: offers a comprehensive suite of IBS/DAS testing and design tools covering the end-to-end IBS/DAS project life cycle.
- DJI Enterprise: supplies professional-grade UAV solutions engineered for businesses enhancing their operations with drone technology.
- inUAVi: develops payloads and applications that formerly required heavy ground-based instruments and large power sources to operate.
- JMA Wireless: enables solutions for macro infrastructure, outdoor & indoor distribution antenna systems, and small cell.
- Keysight Technologies: manufactures hardware and software for benchtop, modular, and field Test & Measurement instruments.
- Matsing: world leader in large-size, lightweight RF lenses used in multi-beam RF lens antennas delivering high performance and high capacity.
- RFS (Radio Frequency Systems): manufacturer of cable, antenna & tower systems, and active & passive RF conditioning modules.
- SAF Tehnika: designs, manufactures and distributes digital Microwave Data transmission equipment.
- Sunwave: supports All-IP based wireless infrastructure technologies and end-to-end solutions for Heterogeneous Network Solutions.
- Tarana Wireless: delivers 5G technology for improved deployments in fixed & mobile access, and a range of fiber extension applications.
- Wavecontrol: designs and develops professional instruments for measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields.