Engineers of all backgrounds will gather July 30th through August 3rd in Long Beach, California for the 2018 IEEE Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Signal & Power Integrity (EMC+SIPI). The annual Symposium Exhibit Hall will feature more than 150 exhibitors showcasing new technologies, instrumentation and solutions. Gap Wireless will be exhibiting at the event, highlighting solutions from industry leading vendor partners DreamCatcher, Frankonia Group, IGOS RF Shielding, Keysight Technologies, and Wavecontrol.
Visitors to the Gap Wireless booth #645 can learn more about vendor solutions including:
- DreamCatcher, offering technical training covering RF & Microwave, Emerging Technologies, Digital and Embedded Systems, and General Electronics
- Frankonia, a global leader in EMC solutions providing highly-specialized testing environments including Anechoic Chambers and Test Systems
- IGOS RF Shielding, an innovative company that develops, designs, produces and assembles many kinds of RF products such as screen rooms, chambers, enclosures, cabinets and boxes
- Keysight Technologies, a proven leader with an extensive suite of Test & Measurement equipment available from Gap Wireless as an Authorized Distributor
- Wavecontrol, a global engineering company specializing in the measurement of electromagnetic fields, including ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 quality control systems
In addition to exhibits, the Symposium features five full days of training, innovative sessions, interactive workshops & tutorials, experiments and demonstrations, and social networking events. A unique feature of the Symposium is the ability for participation in person or on demand via computer, phone or tablet. Presentations that can be viewed on-line will keep remote attendees up-to-date on the latest in EMC and Signal & Power Integrity from any location.