NANUK Protective Cases
NANUK Cases: Rugged, Dustproof, and Waterproof Cases
NANUK protective cases are rugged, dustproof, and waterproof to protect your most sensitive equipment from the most extreme environments. Manufactured by Plasticase, a world leader in injected molded equipment and industrial cases, NANUK cases are unparalleled in quality, performance, and style.
When you need to transport your gear through harsh environments, NANUK cases provide the durability needed for true protection. Every detail of NANUK cases, from their dustproof and waterproof enclosures to their rugged design, has been optimized for performance. Packed with features like high-impact NK-7 resin and PowerClaw latches, NANUK cases are engineered and manufactured to strict military specifications, ensuring the needs of even the most demanding users are comfortably met. Lightweight, waterproof, dustproof, and virtually indestructible, NANUK cases provide ultimate protection across a range of sizes, configurations, and colors.
NANUK Cases for Every Application
NANUK cases can also be equipped with NANUK accessories including cubed foam, padded dividers, TSA padlocks, and custom panel kits and printing. You can personalize your NANUK case with a range of colors including black, graphite, silver, olive, orange, yellow, lime, red, blue, and tan. Available in a range of small, medium, and large sizes, NANUK cases provide rugged protection for any use case. All NANUK cases include features designed for professionals: NANUK cases are padlockable, stackable, waterproof and dustproof, built with impact-resistant NK-7 resin, include a soft-gripped foldable handle, are built with the patented PowerClaw latching system, have an integrated lid stay and integrated bezel system, and incorporate stainless steel 304 hardware. In addition, NANUK cases have been tested by an independent testing laboratory and shown to comply with standards including ATA Specification 300, Category 1 Impact, ASTM D-4169 DC-18 Drop / Vibration / Rainfall, MIL-STD-810F Immersion, and IP67 Ingress protection.
ABOUT NANUK CASES
NANUK CASES TOP 10 FEATURES
- SUPERIOR DESIGN. Soft corners and chamfered edges merge with strong character lines to deliver a design that is as sleek and modern as it is tough and reliable.
- POWERCLAW SUPERIOR LATCHING SYSTEM. Ensuring your gear stays well protected from the elements, NANUK’s patented PowerClaw superior latching system uses compressive force to clamp your case tight. Integrated slide locks offer added security, preventing your case from opening during transport or in the event that it is dropped. The super tough nylon construction ensures that your precious items stay safe no matter where your journey takes you.
- WATERPROOF & DUSTPROOF IP67 RATED. NANUK protective cases are sought after for search and rescue missions, marine transportation, and diving.This is due to its reliable waterproofing, which resists deformation and fatigue. NANUK ensures a long lasting, watertight seal – nothing gets in.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT NK-7 RESIN. Indestructible, lightweight, and armed with NK-7 resin bodies, NANUK protective cases are designed with rounded corners, thick walls, and oversized details. No matter what nature throws its way, NANUK is built to survive. NANUK is shock-absorbent to prevent damage to the case and, more importantly, to its delicate contents.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. Soft corners and chamfered edges merge with strong character lines to deliver a design that is as sleek and modern as it is tough and reliable.
- MIL-SPEC. NANUK cases are suitable and certified for a minimum of 100 airline trips, stands up to heavy impacts, withstand repetitive shocks that can occur during loose-loaded transportation, extreme vibration resistance, rainfall, water submersion and heat.
- SOFT GRIP HANDLE. Made for ultimate comfort and maximum durability a soft grip handle is featured on every NANUK case regardless of the size, dimensions or series. The frame of the handle is created using the same NK-7 lightweight and indestructible resin as the rest of the hard case. The handle is coated in an impact-resistant soft grip making it more comfortable and easier to carry around.
- TOP AND BOTTOM PANEL MOUNT. Securing an outside faceplate with screws or rivets can weaken your case and compromise water resistance. NANUK solves this dilemma with its integrated bezel system. Found on the lower portion of all NANUK cases (and also the upper portion of several NANUK models), this solid inner lip is designed specifically for mounting and makes panel installation easy.
- REINFORCED METAL PADLOCK HOLES. Available on WHEELED and LONG series, reinforced metal padlock holes let you lock down your gear so you can carry with confidence. NANUK padlocks are also available. TSA approved, these hard case padlocks are the perfect accessory for frequent flyers.
- 2-STAGE RETRACTABLE HANDLE. Hassle-free transport comes courtesy of NANUK’s two-stage retractable handle, available with NANUK 935, 950 and 960. Posture-friendly, the handle can be adjusted to two different heights and offers easy – one-handed operation with its quick release button.*Nanuk 935,938,955,960,963,965
NANUK CASES’ CERTIFICATIONS
- IPX7 INGRESS PROTECTION WATERPROOF. NANUK cases can be submerged in up to 1 m of water for a period of 30 minutes without leakage or damage of any sort.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 DROP TEST. For the drop test, weights ranging from 6.8 to 31.8 kg fall on to the case from a height of no less than 48 cm. Drop weight is determined by case size.
- IP6X INGRESS PROTECTION DUSTPROOF. NANUK cases demonstrate 100% protection against dust. Nothing gets in.
- ATA SPECIFICATION 300 CATEGORY 1 IMPACT. NANUK cases are suitable for a minimum of 100 airline trips. NANUK also stands up to heavy impacts. No damage occurs when a 6 kg dart falls on to the case’s weakest point from a height of 0.5 m.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 VIBRATION. This evaluation determines NANUK’s ability to withstand repetitive shocks that can occur during loose-loaded transportation. NANUK stands up to this extreme test of vibration resistance.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 RAINFALL. Simulated rainfall lasts 20-minutes per case side at a rate of 10 cm/hr. During a second test, rain falls at a rate of 10 cm/hr while the case is heated 18 degrees F higher than the water’s temperature. The second test lasts 4 hours. No water finds its way in.
- MIL-STD-810F IMMERSION. The case is submerged in a basin of water 1 m deep for 1 hour. For this test, the case is heated to 40 degrees F higher than the water’s temperature. Again, NANUK easily withstands these extreme conditions
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. NANUK cases are manufactured in Canada and are tested in some of the harshest conditions. Every NANUK case comes with a lifetime guaranty so that if there is a problem with your case then it will either be repaired and returned, or a new one shipped out to you.