Gap Wireless offers preconfigured RF test cables designed for applications ranging from basic bench use to life cycle testing. From 0-110GHz, economy to high performance phase stable, skew matched, Gap Wireless has a large, in-stock inventory to meet cabling needs efficiently and quickly. Economy to high-end, high-performance cables are available for the following applications in Test & Measurement:
- High Phase Stability for measuring instruments up to 120GHz
- Cables for wide temperature range and high durability for product verification up to 26.5GHz
- Flexible assemblies for bench test equipment up to 67.0GHz
- Formable Test Cables for Manufacturing test racks up to 18GHz
- Highly precise, skew match cables for the most demanding measurement needs up to 67GHz
All connector types are available, and custom combinations for gender and connector type can be provided.
Gap Wireless serves all users of advanced Test & Measurement solutions.
Contact us for more information on thousands of products from world-class manufacturers.