The combination of the ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer and the leading Keysight 89600 VSA Software allows users, for the first time, to perform robust analysis consistently for all forms of signals. Versatile and remotely deployable, the R5500 with Keysight VSA is ideal for various applications and deployments, including portable, remote and distributed. Reach deeper into signals in time, frequency, and modulation domains, and isolate unexpected interactions with unlimited markers and trace-to-trace marker coupling.
Perform Robust Analysis Of Complex Waveforms
– R5500 analyzer is first, third-party product to directly connect with Keysight 89600 VSA software.
– Make consistent measurements across signals, deployments, and applications.
– Compact, PC-driven, and remotely deployable R5500 allows users to monitor complex waveforms in more locations.
Benefits of the ThinkRF R5500 with Keysight VSA solution
– Perform complex monitoring applications for government agencies, aerospace & defense firms, spectrum regulators, wireless communication providers, and wireless security agencies.
– Perform consistent signal analysis across applications and deployments.
– Compact form factor, lower size, weight, and power (SWaP) requirements, and networkability purpose-built for remote deployment.
– Combine the leading spectrum analysis software with the advantages of software-defined radio technologies.
Designed for portable, remote and distributed deployment
Monitor from any location with networking capabilities purpose-built for in-place and remote monitoring activities. Featuring a standard GigE interface, streaming rates of 360 Mbit/s, a sweep rate of 28 GHz/s at 10 kHz RBW and 40 MHz IBW, real-time acquisition memory and advanced trigger capabilities in a compact and portable form-factor, the R5500 with VSA solution is ideal for spectrum monitoring in complex and difficult environments.
Over 75 signal standards and modulation types
Measure and analyze proprietary signals plus more than 75 signal standards and modulation types for cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense and general-purpose applications, including 5G, LTE-Advanced, LTE, WLAN 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11a/b/g, WiMAXTM, Bluetooth®, RFID AM, FM, PM, BPSK, QPSK, etc.
Analyze and display multiple signals at once
The Keysight 89600 VSA provides the industry’s first multi-measurement capability that can configure, execute, and display multiple measurements simultaneously. Powerful display tools enable comparison and correlation of results from different measurements, allowing users to connect to multiple analyzers at the same time for deeper analysis.
A powerful graphical user interface
View unlimited traces, adjust trace shape to extend event observation time or increase viewable data, and optimize trace arrangement to view signal patterns and interactions with the powerful graphical user interface of the combined R5500 analyzer and Keysight 89600 VSA software. Capture elusive signals, pinpoint problems, and perform detailed analysis with spectrogram, digital persistence, and cumulative history displays and a comprehensive set of advanced measurement tools.